Kimberley is a solicitor in the Environment & Resource Management team.
Kimberley assists private, corporate and local authority clients in relation to plan reviews and changes, resource consent applications, and enforcement matters. She has appeared as junior counsel on hearings in the Environment Court and in mediation, and has appeared as counsel in a council hearing on a district plan review.
Assisted in representing clients on the proposed Bay of Plenty Regional Coastal Environment Plan;
Assisted and represented a client with respect to the Opotiki District Plan review; and
Advised on and assisted clients with respect to claims for customary marine title and protected customary rights under the Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Act 2011.
- LLB (Hons) Waikato University 2011
- LLM (First Class Hons) Waikato University 2013
- Admitted to the Bar in 2011
- Volunteer at Baywide Community Law Centre
- Committee Member of the Resource Management Law Association, Bay of Plenty Branch