Holland Beckett Law provides a comprehensive asset protection and estate planning service for clients.
Both businesses and individuals can find their assets threatened by unexpected changes in circumstances. These changes often give rise to diverse and complex legal issues. Many of the problems normally encountered, however, can be circumvented or minimised through the use of trusts if structured correctly.
Our professional and friendly solicitors have the experience and expertise to advise you on how to plan for your future and how to get the best from a trust.
We advise on:
- Formation and use of family trusts
- Preparation of trust deeds
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Estate and trust administration
- Formation and use of charitable and community trusts
- The role and duties of executors and trustees
- Resettlement of assets into modern trust structures
- The use of trusts and the Property (Relationships) Act 1976
- Enduring powers of attorney
- The restructuring and transfer of assets to trusts
- Forgiveness of debt and gifting programmes
- Independent trustee services
- Maximisation of government subsidies and other benefits
- Rest homes