Rural & Agribusiness
The rural sector continues to provide a significant contribution to New Zealand’s economy, but at the same time is coming under increasing scrutiny, legislative changes and social pressure. We are also seeing new opportunities for rural landowners, including in relation to solar farms (see more on our Energy page). It is paramount that you obtain sound advice when faced with these challenges, and to ensure you can capitalise on the huge opportunities the sector can provide. Our team has a wealth of knowledge to assist you in all aspect, including:
- Buying, selling and leasing of kiwifruit orchards
- Orchard management and development agreements
- Packhouse and other supply agreements
- Tendering for kiwifruit license
- Rural subdivisions and easements
- Forestry rights and harvesting agreements
- Sharemilker agreements and dairy farm transactions
- Estate planning and structuring for rural families and entities
- Resource consenting and prosecution work under the RMA
- Environmental reforms for the rural sector Solar farm agreements (see more on our Energy page)
- Meeting the requirements of the Emissions Trading Scheme
- Advising on related employment matters
Our aim is to ensure your rural goals are achieve in a friendly, knowledge and proactive way.
Contact us today to discuss any of your requirements.