Holland Beckett Law's Podcast
Holland Beckett Law has created a podcast series that looks at different ways of approaching access to justice.
We talked to people who are doing this in different ways:
- Clive Elliot KC
- Maria Dew KC
- Associate Professor Khylee Quince
- Chris Bishop MP & Hemi Leef
- The NZ Legal Aid system
- Everyday negotiation skills
- Olivia Britton – Head Solicitor of Tauranga Community Law
- Ethan Griffiths – Wellington Court reporter
- Cassie Nicholson – Chief Parliamentary Counsel
Click here to listen to the pod cast or search for Holland Beckett Law on Spotify.