Brittany joined Holland Beckett Law in 2016 after graduating from the University of Waikato with a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours. She works with Dean Thompson and offers a range of expertise, including:
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Charitable Trusts
- Family Trusts
- Wills and Estate planning
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
Brittany grew up in Tauranga and proudly executed the role of Deputy Head Girl at Tauranga Girls’ College in 2012. She is delighted to be able to practice law in Tauranga.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) University of Waikato 2016
- The College of Law (New Zealand) 2017
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2017
Brittany has volunteered at the Waikato and Baywide Community Law Centres. She regularly assists with the establishment and ongoing administration of Charitable Trusts in the region.