Heather is a Legal Executive in the Property and Commercial team at Holland Beckett Law working with Luke Stewart.
Heather joined Holland Beckett Law in 2007 and subsequently completed her Legal Executive Diploma in 2008. Heather specialises in a range of property and commercial matters, including:
- Residential and commercial conveyancing, both first home buyers and investors, including the recent acquisition of over 70+ timeshares in New Zealand;
- Sale and purchase of business, including a number of FourSquare/Supermarket acquisitions;
- Rural conveyancing including orchards and farming operations;
- Refinancing and re-structuring of assets;
- Building contracts;
- Wills and estate planning.
Outside of work Heather is studying towards a Bachelor of Business.
- NZ Law Society Legal Executives Course 2008
- NZ Law Society Trust Account Administrators Course 2006