- LLB, University of Waikato
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2010
Hester works on a range of property and commercial matters, with a particular interest in commercial property development, such as:
- Residential, industrial and commercial developments (free hold and unit title);
- Acquisitions and disposals of land and businesses;
- A range of commercial matters including terms of trade, construction contracts and service contracts;
- Ownership structures including limited partnerships and companies;
- Financing arrangements.
Hester provides straightforward and direct advice for developers, companies and individuals. Outside of work Hester enjoys spending time with her family, surfing and walking the Mount.