- BCom (Accounting) / LLB, University of Auckland
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2007
Jaimee Kinzett is an Associate specialising in Property and Commercial Law.
Jaimee joined Holland Beckett Law in 2021 having previously spent three years at Auckland Transport as a specialist in Technical Property Services working closely with Auckland Council, Kainga Ora and large scale property developers. Prior to this Jaimee practised for ten years in a leading specialist commercial property and resource management firm in Auckland City advising a listed national property company, institutional investors, corporate and private clients.
Jaimee has experience acting in relation to:
- acquisitions and disposals;
- commercial, industrial and retail leasing;
- developments / subdivisions;
- due diligence investigations;
- Public Works Act and Local Government Act matters including acquisitions and disposals; and
- roading matters including road stoppings, legalisations and encroachments.