- LLB University of Waikato 2016
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2017
Rebecca has experience in a wide range of property, commercial and estate planning matters and acts for both individuals and commercial clients.
Rebecca is a Bay of Plenty local. She grew up in Katikati and completed her degree at the University of Waikato. She then began her legal career at Buddle Findlay in Wellington before returning to the Bay in April 2018 to be closer to her family.
Rebecca advises on:
- Property developments and subdivisions including unit title developments
- Sale and purchase of residential, rural and commercial properties
- Build contracts
- Sale and purchase of businesses and shares
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial contracts
- Trusts, wills and estate planning
Outside work Rebecca is actively involved in the classical music scene in the Bay of Plenty and Waikato. She is a violinist and member of the Bay of Plenty Symphonia, Opus Orchestra and Autangi Ensemble.