- LLB, University of the Western Cape, South Africa
- Admitted as Attorney - High Court of South Africa 2005
- Admitted as Conveyancer- High Court of South Africa 2010
- CAMS – Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist 2019
Samantha is an AML Compliance Advisor in Holland Beckett Law's AML Compliance Team.
Samantha was born in Cape Town, South Africa, where she completed her law degree and became an Admitted Attorney and Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa. She worked as in- house legal counsel for large organisations such as Absa Bank Limited and MMI International before she and her family immigrated to New Zealand in January 2015.
Samantha gained her AML Compliance experience whilst working for First Mortgage Trust, Tauranga and started working at Holland Beckett Law in June 2016.
Outside of work, Samantha enjoys spending quality family time with her husband and three daughters.
- Affiliate Member of the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS): the largest international membership organisation dedicated to enhancing the knowledge, skills and expertise of AML/CFT and financial crime detection and prevention professionals
Member of the International Compliance Association (ICA): the leading professional body for the Global Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance Community