Holland Beckett Law offers a comprehensive employment advisory service from our team of experienced employment lawyers.
When our clients enter into employment relationships, our focus is on structuring agreements and other arrangements to facilitate the smooth running of the relationship in the future.
When it comes to dealing with disputes that do arise, we attempt to give our clients every opportunity to work towards mutually acceptable resolutions. If this is not possible, however, we are experienced in representation in litigation at all relevant court levels.
We advise on:
- Procedures for hiring and dismissing employees
- Individual and collective employment agreements
- Disciplinary procedures
- Resolving and negotiating employment disputes
- Restructuring, redundancy and severance
- The Privacy Act 2020
- Holiday, retirement and parental leave issues
- Human rights, discrimination and disability compliance
- Health and Safety
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- The implications of business restructuring including transferring employees
- Protection and ownership of intellectual property
- Drafting employment agreements and policies
- Defending regulatory prosecutions including health and safety prosecutions
- Defending personal grievances
- Conducting workplace investigations