We provide an obligation free online tool to provide you with further information based on your specific circumstances.
Click here to get started
At some stage in your life you may find yourself having to deal with family law issues. Family issues can be difficult and emotional, so you want to know you have a team of knowledgeable, pragmatic and professional barristers and solicitors working for you.
Holland Beckett Law has a specialist family law team with a proven track record of success, and we are pleased to offer you our strength and knowledge in this area. We provide a personal and confidential service.
Our Family Lawyers advise on:
- Relationship property division on end of marriage or de facto relationship
- Negotiating and advising on Relationship Property Agreements
- Court proceedings
- Spousal maintenance
- Contracting Out Agreements (“pre-nuptial agreements”) and asset protection
- Care of children (“custody”) and guardianship issues
- Protection Orders (obtaining or defending) and related family violence matters
- Child support
- Applications under the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act 1988 such as:
- Appointment of Property Manager and Welfare Guardian to manage affairs of an incapacitated person where no EPOA is in place
- Review of use of EPOA powers where concerns arise
- Estate claims & contesting Wills
- Disputes involving Trusts
- Dissolution of marriage (“divorce”)
- Paternity issues
If you cannot afford to pay for a lawyer, you may be eligible for legal aid for Family Court proceedings and family disputes. Click here for more details.