- LLB and BCom, University of Otago 2015
- Institute of Professional Legal Studies 2015
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2016
Alex is a senior solicitor in the Property and Commercial team at Holland Beckett Law working under John Mackay.
Alex joined Holland Beckett Law at the beginning of 2016 after graduating with an LLB and Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Otago. He now specialises in a range of property and commercial matters, including:
• Residential, Rural and Commercial Conveyancing;
• Building Contracts;
• Wills and Estate Planning;
• Refinancing arrangements; and
Alex is a regular volunteer at Bay Wide Community Law Service and has been involved with the establishment and ongoing administration of various charitable trusts and entities throughout Tauranga.
- Volunteer with Baywide Community Law Centre