- LLB, University of Otago 2015
- BCom (Major: Accounting; Minor: Marketing), University of Otago 2015
- Institute of Professional Legal Studies 2015
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2016
Alex joined Holland Beckett Law in 2016 and is now an associate working in the commercial and property team.
Alex specialises in a wide range of commercial and property law matters, including:
- Business sale and purchase transactions
- Residential, rural and commercial property conveyancing
- Commercial contracts
- Financing arrangements
Alex prides himself on being able to provide pragmatic advice in a timely manner to his diverse client base which is made up of individuals, trusts and companies.
Alex has been a trustee of the Bay of Plenty Youth Development Trust since 2018 and a trustee of the Te Aranui Youth Trust since 2021.
Alex has also volunteered at the Baywide Community Law Centre and has assisted with the establishment and ongoing administration of various charities throughout Tauranga.