- LLB University of Waikato 2016
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2018
James is a solicitor based in Holland Beckett Law's Rotorua office working in our commercial/property team.
A Rotorua local, James was delighted to have the opportunity to practice in his home town, making the move in January 2019 after practising in a suburban Auckland law firm for several years.
James has experience in advising a range of clients, including local and regional councils and some of Rotorua’s largest landholders and developers and can provide advice in a number of areas, including:
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Family Trusts
- Wills and Estate planning
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
Outside of work, James can usually be found on one of the local golf courses creating headaches for the greenskeepers, snowboarding in winter, or just generally enjoying the outdoor activities on offer in Rotorua.