• LLB University of Otago 2011
• Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2012
• Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria 2012
• Admitted to the High Court of Australia 2014
Rachel is currently on parental leave.
Rachel joined Holland Beckett Law in February 2018 and is an Associate in our Litigation team.
Rachel has experience in general litigation and relationship disputes, and advises her clients on all aspects of civil litigation, employment and family law matters. She also holds an additional interest in animal and equine law.
After completing her studies in New Zealand, Rachel began her legal career in Melbourne where she enjoyed both in-house and private practice roles as a litigator. Throughout her Australian career she appeared regularly in both State and Federal Courts.
Rachel grew up in Cambridge, where she developed a passion for animals, particularly horses.
- Previous board member of local not-for-profit organisation in Melbourne
- Volunteer with Baywide Community Law Centre