- LLB, BCom (majoring in Marketing) University of Otago 2018
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2019
Tom is a solicitor in the Property and Commercial team at Holland Beckett Law working under Luke Stewart.
Tom joined Holland Beckett Law in 2019 after graduating from the University of Otago with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce. He now specialises in a range of property and commercial matters, including:
- Residential and commercial conveyancing, both first home buyers and investors;
- Rural conveyancing including orchards and farming operations;
- Building Contracts;
- Wills and Estate Planning;
- Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Small business sale and purchases.
Outside of work Tom enjoys adventure racing, having recently competed in the Coast to Coast. He also volunteers at Bay Wide Community Law and Surfing for Farmers.