- LLB BCom Otago University 2000
- Admitted to the Bar in New Zealand 2001
Amy has a broad range of legal experience, having advised clients in a variety of areas. She has worked in both New Zealand and the United Kingdom, for locally and internationally based clients, advising on matters relating to:
- general commercial
- intellectual property
- litigation and dispute resolution
Amy will provide clear and practical advice in relation to your legal rights and responsibilities, and is able to assist in navigating any issues that may arise in respect of your commercial dealings.
Amy is based in Queenstown but maintains a New Zealand wide client base.
- NZLS Otago Legal Standards Committee - Convenor
- Hope Hostels Charitable Trust - Trustee
- Queenstown Trails Trust - Friend